Ma dream last night was weird, someone in the UK got ebola and we all had to evacuate to Sweden
— • (@laurensc0tty) December 28, 2014
Before the holiday I posted about the surge of dreams about cinemas. Although a few weird things did happen here and there–like the following:
- In Ahmedabad, India, protesters vandalized cinemas
- in Perth, a teen girl was assaulted in a theater
- in Atlanta, shots were fired in a movie theater.
- days later, but also in Atlanta, a dude was arrested for waving an axe around menacingly…
- in Chicago, moviegoers were evacuated from the theater due to a fire alarm
–nonetheless, I think the dreams about ‘cinema’ are at this point easily attributable to the focused barrage of coverage by all western media:
For a week, all we have heard about is Sony, North Korea hacked in, wait no it didn’t, but who cares, the Interview is making a ton of money! See the US newsmaps at right to get a feeling for how disproportionate the attention is. This collective focus on it largely explains the corresponding increase in associated dream language with “movies” and “cinema”.
There is also an independent trend of academia: “professor” and “teacher” are both up significantly this week. As well, “class” is at an all-time high, “school” and “semester” are trending, and even “dean” is up 204% this week.
With any luck, this means humanity is collectively learning some hard lessons right now.
Ebola is popping off again, but this demands a full post with details. I am working on it, even as the Nikkei surrenders early gains on suspected Ebola case in Japan, and the first case is announced in Scotland.
Within a day of yesterday’s post on Ferguson and vampiric protesters, the government of Hong Kong has just shut down after protesters surrounded government buildings and clashed with police there. This is the predictive value of studying the symbols and memes that are active in our collective subconscious through dreams! Here again, we see what happens when the idea of a protest is so thoroughly covered in the media, and transitively, so fully activated in the human psyche.
One reader mentioned that if protests are active in the collective unconscious and appearing in dreams, we should see them globally, not just in Ferguson.
Indeed, beyond Hong Kong, the following are just some of this week‘s headlines from around the world:
- In Hong Kong, police have clashed with pro-democracy activists who shut down the government.
- In Pakistan, PressTV reports that opposition leader Imran Khan has threatened to paralyze the country with anti-government demonstrations
- In Russia, thousands gathered to protest health reforms which include plans to close hospitals and cut jobs
- In Japan, two protesters were badly injured by cops in riot gear
- In Egypt, protests have erupted after a court decided to drop criminal charges against Mubarek, killing two.
- In the UK, Barclays branches were forced to close after pro-Palestine activists staged sit-ins across the country.
- In Syria, protests broke out in Douma for the first time in two years.
- In the West Bank, Israeli forces fired tear gas at protesters.
- In Lebanon, rage-fueled protesters armed with tomatoes and eggs took to the streets of Beirut.
- In South Africa, the High Court in Johannesburg banned activists from protesting in Woolworths stores.
- In Australia, hundreds of protesters, some wearing masks depicting G20 leaders convened in Brisbane outside the G20 economic conference.
- In New Zealand, thousands of protesters gathered across the islands to rally against the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA) (which is a terrible piece of “corporate legislation” and threat to national sovereignty).
- In Mexico, hundreds of protesters occupied a police academy in one of many actions across the nation; some groups were large enough to trap bus drivers.
Yes, verily, I say, there is a wave of protests across the globe. There has been growing unrest around the world over the last decade; it seems to be experienced in “waves.” The occupy wave was a peak, and Ferguson is being used to push a new wave into our collective awareness (and unconscious!). As with occupy, thousands of protesters around the world rallied in support of Ferguson in Canada, in London, Hong Kong, and Palestine.
This is what it looks like when a meme is being pushed into the collective consciousness. There is a reason they want us thinking about monsters. The mass media is literally the tool employed by the ruling dark elite to weaponize the human psyche.
Turn off your TVs and focus on the world you wish to create. Stop feeding the monsters…
There are many intriguing archetypes and memes that are currently perceivably propagating through the collective unconscious. Three of particular interest are also showing up in dream language lately: vampires, blood, and the gates of hell.
Now, I mentioned somewhat tongue-in-cheek on Halloween that blood dreams were up 339% week over week in social dream language, but that post was chiefly to launch the dream data site at dreams.hackdeeper.org.
That boost of blood-related dreams has sustained, and is hard to ignore given that dreams involving vampires are up 209% week over week. But before we look at that, let me step back and explain what I mean by an idea or symbol bouncing around the collective unconscious.
identifying symbols that are “resonating” in reality
As you study archetypes and the symbolic language of dreams and the subconscious, you can’t help but start to identify patterns emerging in reality itself. Let’s take a look at an easy symbol as a reference point: the gates of hell. I will restrict the domain to just this year, 2014. Take a look at how and where the idea has emerged this year:
“gates of hell” in world headlines
- This summer (6/30), Hamas warned that an attack on Gaza will “open the gates of hell” on Israel. Israel launched horrific rocket attacks soon thereafter, prompting Hamas to declare in headlines around the world that, “Israel had opened the gates of hell“.
- Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki claimed on 8/6 that any attempt to form a new government would open “the gates of hell” on the country
- Joe Biden announced two months later (9/3) that the US would follow ISIS to the gates of hell:
So we see that this symbol was very much invoked in the global consciousness by all kinds of media, and promoted by the controlled western media. Biden didn’t just randomly make that up, it is very carefully scripted by social engineers. Why? Because when the V-POTUS uses a phrase like that, people hear it. Lots of people. It gets into their heads, and transitively, into the collective unconscious. Just take a look at the spike in search volume for “gates of hell” in Google trends:
Indeed, events on the world “stage” are scripted to invoke deep, subconscious reactions from the masses. Part of the reason one must hack deeper and study all aspects of reality is to avoid being manipulated and controlled in the “theater of war.” FDR’s quote on this comes to mind:
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Biden and Hamas hit headlines around the world, but even Facebook users who pay no attention to world events saw this one:
- Apple’s Siri announced to stunned iPhone users the opening gates of hades on July 27, 2014.
Given all this talk of the gates of hell opening, you might expect that people are dreaming about the gates of hell. You would be correct:
My dream was weird last night… I kept having auditory hallucinations saying "welcome to the gates of hell" 😶
— Jayde (@jayde_sallowayx) November 14, 2014
I actually had a dream last night that EF Tours took us on a field trip to the gates of hell
— Meelan növaK (@milannnovak) November 5, 2014
Brennan had a dream that we gave eachother a high five and walked into the gates of hell
— cisko (@siscostix) October 28, 2014
Ok so i just dreamt that i entered the gates of hell…. HOLY FREAKING DREAM!!!!! It was night and dead no sound n a tree.
— Pírätéßärbîë (@PiirateBarbie) October 19, 2014
Had a dream last night that I was rescuing people from fallen angels, demons & trying to close the gates of Hell. Thanks Supernatural lol 😂
— нαииαн єℓιѕαвєтн ✌️ (@HannahDarst) October 20, 2014
We can see (as we have with ebola) that when a symbol is pushed into the collective unconscious, it manifests in our dreams. But it doesn’t stop there.
egregores and tulpas
What happens when an idea or symbol is activated deep within the human psyche, and so many people focus their thoughts on it? That thoughtform is empowered, and becomes an egregore. With enough attention and energy, it can actually manifest–ie, appear in reality. This is called a tulpa, a materialized thought that has taken physical form, and it is very real.
So, people are hearing about the gates of hell opening on the news: TV, print/online headlines, mainstream and alternative media. They’re searching for “gates of hell” on google. They’re dreaming about the gates of hell. Surely that can’t manifest in reality, can it?
- Last month in Ohio, it was reported that a portal to hell had been located in a storm drain
- Just next door in Indiana, children reportedly were literally walking up the walls of a house containing a portal to hell in its basement
- When a “mystery fog” descended on Moscow earlier this week, some residents wondered if the gates of hell had opened:
- On Monday, CBS aired Michio Kaku’s latest histrionics, describing the polar vortex, “It’s headed our way, and we are in the bullseye. This weekend it’s going to plow into Alaska, creating fifty foot waves. Then, by midweek, all hell breaks loose:
The “opening of the gates of hell” meme is in full force right now. Having fully explored it, let’s return to the more recent development.
vampires and blood
Dream language involving both vampires and blood has been increasing at statistically significant rates recently. The symbols are also active in western media:
- In May, researchers announced that “vampire therapy” may reverse aging.
- the blood of ebola survivors has been used to treat other infected individuals.
- In fact, there is even a growing black market for ebola survivors’ blood.
- Last week, an ISIS vampire announces that “we love drinking blood”
What possible reason would the establishment have for empowering the idea of vampires? Hint. [Remember that not all vampires turn into bats and drink blood–there are also psychic vampires. Energetic vampirism is very real and unfortunately the way things seem to be on this planet right now…]
P.S. In my last post I promised to share some thoughts on the meanings of the large number of tsunami dreams. I still intend to do so, because I got some great feedback from readers (many of whom had themselves had a tsunami dream in the last few weeks), soon…